[HumanSer] Another EHR Accessibility Question

43210 at Bellsouth.net 43210 at Bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 30 22:46:49 UTC 2020

Hi,

While I don't know that one, you might try getting in touch with your
state's blind services.  Most all of them are contracted with aan
accessibility engeneer whose job is to write Jaws scripts to make these
systems work more smoothly.  They may well have direct experience with that
platform.

-----Original Message-----
From: HumanSer <humanser-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Sarah Meyer via
HumanSer
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2020 12:45 PM
To: humanser at nfbnet.org
Cc: Sarah Meyer <sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com>
Subject: [HumanSer] Another EHR Accessibility Question

Hello all,
I just interviewed with another private practice that uses Kasa as their EHR
for documentation, billing, etc. Does anyone have experience with Kasa and
how accessible it is with screen readers?

Thanks,
Sarah

--
Sarah K. Meyer
Graduate Student, Clinical Mental Health Counseling Ball State University
sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
(317)402-6632

characteristic that defines you or your future. You can live the life you
want; blindness is not what holds you back. Together with love, hope, and
determination, we transform dreams into reality.