[HumanSer] Fwd: Regarding Contacting Simple Practice Developers

Beth Gustin, LPC bethglpc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 02:22:02 UTC 2021

Hello,

Overall, I love simple practice, but their customer support is challenging. There is no phone number, all you can do is contact them through the need help section which takes you to a contact form. I do find that very frustrating. If others have another suggestion or some thing I am missing, I am all ears.

Thanks,

Beth

Sent from my iPhone