[HumanSer] Fwd: Regarding Contacting Simple Practice Developers

NFB Of TN VP jboehm at nfbtn.org
Fri Mar 5 03:36:22 UTC 2021

Good evening. Yes I experienced poor customer service with them as well. Took a while to get them to get back and then when I address specific accessibility issues the responses, when they finally came, we’re very generic. I was unable to make any progress and despite suggestions and attempts, I was not able to connect with anyone that understood accessibility. That’s why I went elsewhere :-) as one of our former presidents stated, partial accessibility is not beeiing accessible.

James Alan Boehm  M.Ed, LPC-MHSP (Temp)

Contact Information
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Alliance Counseling: JB at AllianceNashville.com
NFB Email: JBoehm at NFB-TN.org
Learning Ally: JBoehm at LearningAlly.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com
You Cane Give Initiative: YouCaneGive at gmail.com
Become a monthly donor to our 501(c)(3) here.
Check out our video here.
Shop with Amazon Smile here.
Check us out on Facebook here.
Check out our Youtube Channel here.

Blindness is a mere characteristic not defining my abilities; the only disabilities in life are poor expectations and negative attitudes.