[HumanSer] Accommodations with Pearson for Licensure NMHCE

James Boehm jboehm at nfbtn.org
Tue Mar 23 12:20:53 UTC 2021

Good day.
 I will complete my final test in order to become fully licensed in Tennessee. I have applied for my accommodations. I have double time, reader writer, extra breaks.However, after studying for the NMHSCE, I found out that test takers can take notes on paper as they read the scenario. I asked CCE and they contacted Person to get permission for me to be able to have a blank Word doc and just my screen reader available so that I may take notes in an accessible way for me. They are denying the request. I am wondering if anyone came up on this issues before and if you have any suggestions that may help. I hope all are well on the list.
 Warmly,

James Alan Boehm  M.Ed, LPC-MHSP (Temp)

Contact Information
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Alliance Counseling: JB at AllianceNashville.com
NFB Email: JBoehm at NFB-TN.org
Learning Ally: JBoehm at LearningAlly.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com
You Cane Give Initiative: YuCaneGive at gmail.com

Embrace challenges for personal growth! Remember! Circumstances do not mean sentences!