[Journalists] update on radio thing!

Darrell Shandrow darrell.shandrow at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 14:20:20 UTC 2009

Hello Kerri,

I'm glad it worked out for you. It does say something, however, that you
were not able to avail yourself of a particular opportunity due to the
choice of vendors not to make their technology accessible to blind people.
Many of us are working strenuously to change that shocking state of affairs
here in the 21st century, but it is a long, winding road.

I'm glad they didn't just toss you out and that you got a gig that's an even
better fit.

Take care,

Darrell