[Journalists] meeting at Convention

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at charter.net
Tue Jun 29 05:07:20 UTC 2010

Hello all,

This is a reminder to  those who will be attending the convention in Dallas.
Please join us for dinner Monday evening. We will meet in the Atrium lobby
at 6:30 p.m. I think it's easiest to meet at the NFB of Texas information
table that is near the frnot desk for the hotel.

I will let everyone know where we are going. Don't worry, it will be a fun
place and not far from the hotel.
My cell is 817-247-6862.
Corbb, please send me your number, as I can't find the note you sent.

Deborah, I've got your cell, thanks for sending it..

Liz