[Journalists] Global Disabled Journalists Project - Please vote for this online

Pat Chadwick (PChadwick@INTERNEWS.ORG) PChadwick at INTERNEWS.ORG
Mon Feb 7 21:57:56 UTC 2011

Hello,

Jean Parker (who is also on this list) and I submitted a project to the WeMedia competition for training journalists with disabilities in developing countries. We'd like people to check it out and vote for it if you like it. You have to register to vote (I guess so you can't vote more than once). Once you register, click "I agree" to vote for this project:

http://we.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Global-Disabled-Journalists-Initiative/106083-12001

I think the website is accessible. My daughter, who uses Jaws, was able to navigate it and vote.

Thanks!

Pat Chadwick