[Journalists] Blind women journalists in Gaza

Pat Chadwick (PChadwick@INTERNEWS.ORG) PChadwick at INTERNEWS.ORG
Tue Mar 1 19:28:55 UTC 2011

Hi all,

The organization I work for is working with three blind women radio journalists in Gaza. They work for a radio station in Gaza that is by and for people with disabilities. Since this is not part of our regular project there, we are trying to raise additional funds to get some accessible equipment and software for them - Arabic Jaws and an Arabic Braillenote.

Please consider donating even a small amount and passing this on to anyone else you think will be interested. You can donate online here:

http://www.globalgiving.org/projects/support-blind-journalists-in-west-bank-and-gaza/

Thank you, Patricia Chadwick