[Journalists] Convention?

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 12:38:30 UTC 2014

Hello Jordan,
I'm glad you are going to convention. I don't know if this is your first
time, but it's a great experience.

Unfortunately, I won't be there as I have family obligations this summer,
but I think journalists should definitely plan to get together if it works
out.

I'm going to do my best to be at convention next year so let's work on
planning for a get together then.

In the past, we held formal meetings, but I found that we didn't' have good
attendance because everyone has so many commitments and interests, that it
is just hard to squeeze everything in.

Best and let's keep sharing ideas!

Liz