[Journalists] for Kerri

Annemarie aec732 at msn.com
Sun Oct 19 18:20:30 UTC 2014

Hi Kerri,

I  hear your distress.  Deborah is correct; getting knocked down is inevitably part of playing full court in life. I  would suggest that, if at all possible, you try journalism  in another state where you can re-invent yourself easily. It's harder having to go back to the same old places and feel remorse.
Second, why not reach out for Eddie Timanus who covers college sports for USA Today?  Remarkable enough that he is totally blind but doubly remarkable that he has remained employed at Gannett for so long as they are notorious for buying up small papers (like the one where I used to ork) and laying folks off. He'd make a great mentor, I bet! Why not give him a call or an email, Kerri? (he was a camion on Jeopardy! for a week or longer!)

And keep that dream, girlfriend! All on this list are plugging for ya~!

Annemarie Cooke