[Journalists] convention in Orlando

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 14:00:34 UTC 2015

Hi everyone!!

I'd like to find out how many on our list plan on going to Orlando this
summer for our 75th annual convention? This of course, is a special
anniversary for the NFB.

I also thought that if enough journos plan to attend that we might want to
organize a gathering of some kind. I hope I can attend all or part of the
convention, but I'll see how things go as I had some expensive medical tests
for my second Seeing Eye dog. All is well for my dog fortunately.

Anyway, if you plan to come to Orlando, send out a reply.

Thanks

Liz