[Journalists] convention in Orlando

Elizabeth Campbell liz at star-telegram.com
Thu Jun 2 20:28:35 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I’m sorry that I haven’t posted about convention until now, but I wanted to
let everyone know that I will be in Orlando from June 29-July 3. I won’t be
able to stay for the entire week because of family obligations. This is
also why I did not plan a formal meeting.

If you are attending convention and want to meet to discuss journalism,
text me at 817-247-6862. Also, we are maintaining the email list, but I
want to encourage everyone to join our Blind Professional Journalists group
on Facebook. This is where we are having many of our discussions.

This is a closed group, but if you send a request to join, I can certainly
add you.

Best

Liz

Elizabeth Campbell