[Journalists] Press Reader

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 13:07:39 UTC 2016

HI Francisco,
Thank you for the information on Press Reader.
Yes, we can certainly discuss this at convention.
Please note that we are not having a formal meeting, but we can certainly
arrange to meet to discuss journalism topics.
Note, that I arrive inOrlando June 29 and depart early July 3 as I have
family obligations elsewhere.
Please text or call 817-247-6862
Best

Liz Campbell