[Journalists] Press Reader

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 22 16:24:31 UTC 2016

Francisco, Liz, and all,
If we are going to make this discussion happen, we need to be able to contact one another easily.
Liz gave her number in the message below.
I gave mine as well, good for voice or texting.
Francisco, if you have a cell number we can use, that would be helpful, and I extend the same invitation to anyone else interested in joining us.

Peace,
Deborah