[Journalists] Press Reader

Nate Trela ntrela at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 15:52:38 UTC 2016

I get there mid-day on June 29th, leave morning of July 6.  Have to go
to some of the parenting sessions because I'm president of Colorado's
blind parents division. Cell is
303-993-5895

On 6/22/16, Francisco Salvador Crespo via Journalists
<journalists at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Yes, Deborah. My cell phone from Argentina will be on during convention.
> iMessage and Facetime are free so we can stay in touch through these
> platforms. The number is +5491164161973.
>
> Best.
>> El 22 jun 2016, a las 1:24 p.m., Deborah Kendrick
>> <dkkendrick at earthlink.net> escribió:
>>
>> Francisco, Liz, and all,
>> If we are going to make this discussion happen, we need to be able to
>> contact one another easily.
>> Liz gave her number in the message below.
>> I gave mine as well, good for voice or texting.
>> Francisco, if you have a cell number we can use, that would be helpful,
>> and I extend the same invitation to anyone else interested in joining us.
>>
>> Peace,
>> Deborah

>>> Francisco.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/journalists_nfbnet.org/crespofrancis