[Journalists] Asking for help

Elizabeth Campbell liz at star-telegram.com
Tue May 3 19:29:27 UTC 2016

Thanks Done,

That was a fun convention!
I think the NFB convention is a great way to learn about the latest in
technology, but it is also a place to catch up with old friends and meet
lots of new people.

One of the things that I find to be most refreshing is to meet others who
share our philosophy and to learn from one another.

Elizabeth Campbell
general assignments reporter
(O 817-390-7696
(c) 817-247-6862