[Journalists] Authority on musical instruments for kids

Jewel S. herekittykat97 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 08:26:47 UTC 2016

hi everyone,
Does anyone know of someone I can get aholed of who is an authority in
the field of music education and knows about helping parents and
children choose a musical instrument? I'm writing an article on this
subject and I need it in by Monday at the latest, so it needs to e
someone who is avialable tomorrow (I know it's Memorial Day, so hat's
not likely) or Monday. This is really important to me and I want to
make this article perfect, so if anyone knows of someone, please let
me know!
Sincerley yours,
Jewel