[Journalists] AP Stylebook

Sarah Massengale skmassengale at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 16:44:40 UTC 2018

Hi, all,

Thank you so much for the feedback and ideas.  I’ve gotten a PDF of the stylebook from the publisher, but It doesn’t appear that it will be searchable in the way I need.  Are the various subscription rates for the online version of the book available on the homepage of the online portal, or will I need to do a bit more digging?

Thanks,
Sarah

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/journalists_nfbnet.