[Journalists] editors

Elizabeth Campbell liz at star-telegram.com
Mon May 21 21:03:12 UTC 2018

Hi Sarah,

Congratulations on landing a job as a staff reporter and for wanting to
move up the ladder. If you can tell us what tools you are currently using
now, that would be helpful.
I am also curious about the techniques you are using to keep up with your
social media metrics since knowing how well stories are performing on
Facebook, Twitter and in Google searches is becoming an important part of
what we do on a daily basis as reporters and editors.

Also, where are you working?

Best

Liz

Elizabeth Campbell