[Journalists] Planning meeting for our meeting during the NFB convention

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 17:19:30 UTC 2021

Hello all,
My apologies for not getting back to you sooner, but I've been out of town.
I'm now home playing catchup with work and volunteer activities!
I would like to organize a planning meeting for the evening of either June
9 or June 10 at 8 p.m. central time. I know that's kind of late for those
on the East Coast, but I usually finish work at around 6:30 CDT and need
time to feed the dogs, etc.
I would like to meet using the Club House platform if people are
comfortable with that as I think the audio quality is better than on Zoom.
However, I'm happy to arrange a Zoom meeting if that's better. I don't have
a paid account so I would need to limit it to 40 minutes if we go that
route.
I can also send invites to those who aren't on Club House.
Also, please note that it looks like we are meeting on July 7 from 12-1:30
p.m. eastern time.
I'm looking forward to our upcoming meetings. I will do my best to keep you
updated.

Best regards,

Liz

--