[KeystoneChapter] Opportunity to Help with 2018 Mail Appeal

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 2 19:04:05 UTC 2018

No problem, Nannette.
Thanks for letting me know.

See you at the June meeting!
Harriet

________________________________
From: KeystoneChapter <keystonechapter-bounces at nfbnet.org> on behalf of Nannette Lisker via KeystoneChapter <keystonechapter at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2018 10:42 AM
To: Keystone Chapter List of the NFB of Pennsylvania
Cc: Nannette Lisker
Subject: Re: [KeystoneChapter] Opportunity to Help with 2018 Mail Appeal

I always like to help with mailings, but not available this time.

Sorry Harriet!

Nannette Lisker

On May 31, 2018, at 11:14 PM, Harriet Go via KeystoneChapter <keystonechapter at nfbnet.org<mailto:keystonechapter at nfbnet.org>> wrote:

Hello chapter members and friends,

The Keystone Chapter is helping the NFB of PA with a statewide donation appeal mailing. We are sending out letters to friends, partners, and people who care about the organization regarding the NFB of PA and telling them all about what we have accomplished in the past year in hopes that they will find it worthwhile to donate to our cause. And we need your help to make this happen. On Tuesday June 5, 2018 we will be doing a mass mailing at the NFB of PA office. If you are available to come help fold and stuff letters, and stamp envelopes for a couple of hours, it would be greatly appreciated. Even if you can only help for an hour, it would be such a big help. We will be starting around 9:00 a.m. and ending when all the envelopes are stuffed, or at 3:00 which ever comes first. You can help out as many or as few hours as your time permits. But the more people that can help, the better and the lighter the work load for everyone.

This is a great way to help the NFB of PA grow by telling others about all the accomplishments of the NFB of PA. Plus, it is a good time to just get to know other chapter members and spend time together.

The NFB of PA office is located at 1500 Walnut Street, 2nd floor, Philadelphia, PA.

Please send me a quick email to let me know if you are able to come out and help. Also, feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions.

Thanks so much!

Harriet