[KeyStoneChapter] June 2020 Chapter Meeting

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 10 02:36:46 UTC 2020

Hello everyone!
Happy June! And happy almost Summer!

I hope everyone is doing well! This Saturday June 13, 2020, we will be having our June Keystone Chapter meeting via Zoom conference! Login time will be 10:00 a.m. and we will start promptly at 10:15 a.m. Please join us as we learn and discuss about upcoming events, news effecting the lives of the blind, and build a network of support for one another. At this meeting, we will also have the privilege of hearing from our guest speaker Donna Hill. Donna is a long-time advoate for the blind, author, songwriter, singer, and motivational speaker. You won't want to miss her positive message and inspirational stories.

Please see below for the directions on how to join the meeting. As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

If you have never been to a Keystone Chapter meeting before, or haven't been here in a while, it's a great time to come along. All are welcome!

Let's continue to build the National Federation of the Blind as we continue the fight for equality!
Harriet

How To Join the Keystone Chapter Meeting

Topic: Keystone Chapter Meeting

Time: June 13, 2020 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/2159880888?pwd=Q2I5dkdJa25QYkxJRWdyaGlpQlZhZz09

Meeting ID: 215 988 0888

Password: 123321