[KeyStoneChapter] email address for nfb db division

marsha.drenth at gmail.com marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 14:08:15 UTC 2020

Brian,

Please send the information for the 1st VP email address for the Deafblind
division? I don't believe it was working back when I had the information and
I would like to check it. I need all of the information, port numbers, for
setting up both on out look and an IOS device.

Thank you,

Marsha drenth

email:  <mailto:marsha.drenth at gmail.com> marsha.drenth at gmail.com

Sent with my IPhone

Please note that this email communication might have been sent using my
iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate
errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.