[KeyStoneChapter] 2021 Membership Dues

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 22:04:26 UTC 2021

Warren,

I believe the total amount the Keystone Chapter dues is $8, which includes the $5 to the state affiliate.

Harrie, please correct me if my memory is incorrect.

Since you initially paid your 2021 dues to the Greater Philly Chapter prior to the Keystone Chapter, you only owe the chapter portion of your membership dues to the Keystone Chapter, which is $3.

I hope this answers your question.

Sincerely,

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey, Treasurer & Webmaster
National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
609-680-8488
Email:  <mailto:bmackey88 at gmail.com> bmackey88 at gmail.com
Website:  <http://www.nfbp.org> www.nfbp.org
Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindpa> https://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindpa
Live the life you want.
The National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.