[MD-AtLarge] Meeting Reminder

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 19 16:28:23 UTC 2016

Hello All,

Tonight is our meeting.  The national president's message starts at 7:30,
followed by the meeting at 8pm.  For your convience, the conference call
number is

641-715-3272.  The access code is 720125.

One of the things we will be talking about is signing a petition to ask the
President of the US to issue internet regulations for accessibility.  Please
sign up and

Get your friends and relatives to do the same.  We need 100,000 signatures
before February 11th.  After you sign up, you must confirm your email
address.

Here is the link:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/direct-us-department-justice-promp
tly-release-ada-internet-regulations.