[Mdabs] fw: [nfbmd] student award opportunity

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 22:53:46 UTC 2012

FYI...

 ---- Original Message ------
From: "Reyazuddin, Yasmin"
<Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Subject: [Nfbmd] Student Award Opportunity
Date sent: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 16:21:44 -0500

F YI

MGA is requesting applications for our annual student award.  The
MGA
student award committee recognizes completed graduate student
projects
that demonstrate innovative approaches to service delivery care
which
support older people at home, in the community, or in
institutional
care.  The graduate students must be from degree granting
programs in
Maryland.  The application submission deadline is April 2, 2012.

Please see the attached document for further information and
please
contact mdgero at gmail.com with any questions.

For information on our events and other educational and
networking
opportunities, please check out our website at
www.mdgerontology.org
<http://www.mdgerontology.org/> .  We welcome volunteers on our
committees and your input for our programs.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Virginia M Thomas
President of MGA