[Mdabs] fw: [nfbmd] gaining support for minimum wage legislation, H.R. 3086

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 16:55:57 UTC 2012

 ---- Original Message ------
From: "NFBMD" <nfbmd at earthlink.net
Subject: [Nfbmd] Gaining support for minimum wage legislation, HR
3086
Date sent: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 10:58:23 -0500

Hello All

We would like to have Congressman Sarbanes as a co-sponsor for HR
3086
before we go to Washington in February.

The headquarters for NFB is in his district.  On Monday, Tuesday,
or
Wednesday (Jan 23-25)  please send an email to:
Roy.Chrobocinski at mail.house.gov

Please ask him to convey the importance of co-sponsoring this
bill to the
Congressman.  If you get a response, please send it to
alewis at nfb.org

It is essential that we complete this job this week.

Thank you

Sharon Maneki