[Mdabs] the I CAN Foundation to award a Victor Reader Stream to a deserving Maryland School for the Blind graduating senior

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 22:02:02 UTC 2012

HELLO all,

The I C.A.N.  Foundation is launching an annual program, where we
will award a Victor Reader Stream digital talking book player
from HumanWare to a deserving graduating senior from the Maryland
School for the Blind (MSB.) To be eligible for the gift, a
student must have a completed application, with teacher
recommendation, and must demonstrate the ability to use and to
take proper care of the technology, as well as being a graduating
senior from the Maryland School for the Blind.  Although the
student does not have to be going to college, they must
demonstrate in the written essay part of their application how
they will use the Stream in their future after graduating from
high school.

Attached you will find the application in a Word 2003 (DOC) file.
If you can't open the file and need it in some other format,
please let me know and I will send you a plain text (TXT) or rich
text (RTF) file of the application.  All applications and teacher
recommendation forms must be completed and mailed to the address
provided on the application or emailed to ican4kids at gmail.com by
April 30, 2012.  If you have any questions, please contact the I
CAN Foundation through the contact us form on our Web site, which
is www.icanfoundation.info.  Please feel free to pass this
information along to anyone who may benefit from it.  We look
forward to reading many applications and awarding the Stream to
someone who deserves it!
Thank you,

Chris Nusbaum
Board Member
The I C.A.N.  Foundation: Helping Blind and Visually Impaired
Children in Maryland Say "I Can!"
Web Site: www.icanfoundation.info
Foundation Email: ican4kids at gmail.com

nuisance."