[Mdabs] FW: [nabs-l] May Nabs Membership Call: Math.

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon May 14 22:51:29 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Darian Smith
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 1:50 PM
To: Nfbwvabs at nfbnet.org; Minnesota Students; Kentucky Students;
massabs at nfbnet.org; cabs-talk; aabs-forum at nfbnet.org; New Jersey Students;
mabs; Florida Students; wabs at nfbwis.org; Utah Students;
kansas-blind-students at nfbnet.org; Nebraska; National Association of Blind
Students mailing list; Tennessee Students; Illinois Students; Nyabs;
Oabs at nfbnet.org; New Hampshire Students; Louisiana Students; New Mexico
Association of Blind Students; Gabs at nfbnet.org; Virginia Students; North
Carolina Students; mi-abs at nfbnet.org; List for NABS State Presidents;
cabs at nfbnet.org; Texas Association of Blind Students; mdabs
Subject: [nabs-l] May Nabs Membership Call: Math.

Greetings Fellow Students!

  It's the source of most scholastic anxiety.
It is that one part of the class schedule you cannot stand to think about,
let alone look at.  For most students it is a four letter word (well, it's
actually a word four letters long)...
 MATH!!!

 Well, fear not, for we have something that might help you out (no, not a
"get out of math free" card).

 The National Association of Blind Students Presents:  Math: mastering the
monster.
 Yes, the title is a little dramatic, but maybe after this call, the
idea of working with numbers will be less   traumatic to you then
before it!

  When? Sunday 5/20/2012 at 7 p.m. ET
Where? Conference Call (712) 775 - 7100 and enter code 257963 Why?  Are you
a Student?... do  we need to explain any further  ?
  We look forward to having you!

   NABS Membership committee