[Mdabs] FW: [Mdpobc] Blind Industries and Services of Maryland's Independence 2012!

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue May 15 01:02:10 UTC 2012

From: mdpobc-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:mdpobc-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Dezman Jackson
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 11:45 AM
To: mdpobc at nfbnet.org
Cc: Dan Wenzel
Subject: [Mdpobc] Blind Industries and Services of Maryland's Independence
2012!

Hello all,

BISM Youth Services still has openings in our Independence 2012 summer
program for high school students.  This is a wonderful opportunity for your
student/child to learn valuable skills for independent living, gain work
experience and be mentored by blind role models.  For more information or to
sign up, please contact Dan Wenzel at 410-737-2642 dwenzel at bism.org or
Dezman Jackson at 410-737-2676 djackson at bism.org.

Best regards,

Dezman Jackson, NOMC, NCLB

Follow us: Facebook - Bism YouthPrograms

Twitter @BISM_Youth

Help sponsor our youth program activities
<https://npo.networkforgood.org/Donate/Donate.aspx?npoSubscriptionId=1003647
> Donate

Blind Industries and Services of Maryland

3345 Washington Blvd

Baltimore, MD 21227

Phone: 410-737-2676

Mobile: 251-689-4623

Fax: 410-737-2689

Toll Free: 888-322-4567

E-mail:  <mailto:djackson at bism.org> djackson at bism.org

"Our independence comes from within. A slave can have keen eyesight,
excellent mobility, and superb reading skills-and still be a slave. We are
achieving freedom and independence in the only way that really counts-in
rising self-respect, growing self-confidence, and the will and the ability
to make choices."

--Dr. Kenneth Jernigan