[Mdabs] Fwd: [Greater-baltimore] Have a good lunch and help a member of our Federation family after the chapter meeting

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 16:46:29 UTC 2013

Please see the below message from Chris Danielsen, President of our Greater
Baltimore chapter. If you are in the Baltimore area on Saturday, July 20,
please consider enjoying a good lunch and supporting a member of our
Federation family. Information is below my signature.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: