[Mdabs] Reminder: Financial Aid Committee members needed!

Portia Price portia_price at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 22:14:35 UTC 2013

Hey guys, I am the treasurer of MDABS and I will be head of the fundraising committee. Even though we have board members, we need more participants to help on our committees. We also need to get to know the students who will lead MDABS in the future. So if you want to be involved there are
several ways to do that. The fundraising committee is having its first
meeting on Monday, March 4 at 8 p.m. If you are good at coming up with
new ideas to help raise money for this division or just want to help
out, join this call! The number is (712) 432-6499. Press pound then
press 1. When asked to enter a chat room code, press 63227. If you have
any questions, let me know!
Portia Price