[Mdabs] seeking students for information about inaccessible technology

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 20:14:39 UTC 2013

Hello MDABSTERS,

Valerie Yingling, who is a paralegal for the NFB, is seeking high
school and college students who have any experience with
inaccessible technology in the classroom.  This can include Web
sites, software, mobile apps, e-book readers, or any other
technology you have had trouble accessing.  Any information you
provide will help the Federation better understand what
technology is important to you as a student and which companies
we should reach out to about accessibility.  If necessary, this
information may also assist the advocacy team at our national
office along with our lawyers in making a case for accessibility
which can be taken to the companies themselves, the Department of
Justice, or even the courts.  Any and all information you provide
is kept private, and the Federation will only use your name with
your permission.  If you are interested in sharing your
experiences, please call Valerie at (410) 659-9314, extension
2440 or write to her at vyingling at nfb.org.

Thanks,

Chris