[Mdabs] Help Us Help Homeless Persons

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Sat Nov 3 15:16:10 UTC 2018

All,

If you are coming to State Convention, please remember to bring toiletries
to help us aid homeless persons. This is our 9th year creating hygiene kits
and hope to reach our 2,000 goal this year !

In specific we are asking for any combination of:
Canvas bags
Soap
Shampoo
Conditioner
Toothbrushes
Toothpaste
Mouthwash/non-alcoholic
Washcloths
Socks/ regular sized and large sized men
Grooming items for men and women
Sanitary items
Grooming items for children
Any additional small item you feel a person living in the state of
homelessness can use
Financial donations gladly accepted to aid us in completing the kits and
reaching more persons in need.

Thanks,

Michelle Clark
President
National Harbor Chapter/NFBMD
301 583 8585
Live the life you want. Blindness does not hold you back!