[Mdabs] Reminder: Rideshare Feedback Needed

Ronza Othman rothmanjd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 01:17:33 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that we need folks who use rideshare services like Uber
and Lyft and who travel with service animals to regularly complete the NFB's
rideshare survey about their experiences.  Anyone using rideshare services
and travelling in the vehicle with a service animal is eligible to complete
the survey, even if travelling with friends who use guide dogs.  For
example, even if you yourself don't use a guide dog, you may still complete
the survey  if your travelling companion has a service animal.  You may
complete a survey each time you travel using Lyft or Uber, and we are
looking for both positive and negative experiences.

To complete an NFB rideshare survey, visit https://nfb.org/rideshare-test.

If you have questions about this initiative, please contact Maryland's
Rideshare Testing Coordinator, Ashley Alvey at ashleyalvey1994 at gmail.com
<mailto:ashleyalvey1994 at gmail.com> .

Thanks,

Ronza