[Mi-abs] Hello All

Justin Louchart jalouchart at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 16:23:33 UTC 2009

Hello all,

 I am just sending around an email to allow access for everyone
positioned on the list serve to gain the ability to email me. I'm
certain that I will be posting on this serve, however it would be
quite difficult if my inbox rejected anyone who I hadn't emailed
already to allow in. Anyways, thanks all, have a wonderful day.

Justin

--
Justin Louchart
Jalouchart at Gmail.com