[Mi-abs] Assisting the March for Independence in Detroit

Justin Louchart jalouchart at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 21:03:13 UTC 2009

Hello,

 I tend to be a very well connected person, just tell me exactly what
you're looking for and I'll try and make some phone calls. I have
absolutely no idea what the events that you were speaking of are, nor
do I understand the purpose, and I am interested in finding out. Thank
you.

Justin

--
Justin Louchart