[Mi-abs] Mi-Abs Please help! Computer Issues

JUSTIN LOUCHART jalouchart at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 22:50:15 UTC 2009

Michelle,

 If you would be interested,  I could assist you, probably. I wouldn't
charge you or anything, and I'm sure that it could be at least worth
the time to look at. It's fascinating!

 Email me back person to person, that way the list doesn't begin to overflow.

Justin

--
Justin Louchart
JALOUCHART at GMAIL.COM