[Mi-abs] Fundraising Plans and Student Scholarships

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 6 02:51:20 UTC 2010

I believe the application for the Imagination Fund grant is handed out during national convention, but I’m not quite sure when they are usually due. If I had to guess, maybe August or September. I do not know if any other states have used the grant to help fund student scholarships, but it never hurts to give it a try. If I recall correctly, the state affiliate received an Imagination Fund grant to help pay for some kind of special parent seminar a few years back. Anyway, let me know about the conference call as I would like to be a part of it.

Elizabeth