[Mi-abs] Proposed Imagination Grant for Student Scholarships

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 1 01:31:58 UTC 2010

Hey J.J.,

Looks like you did a good job on the grant application. I made a few revisions that you might want to consider when sending out the final draft. I will leave it up to you as to whether or not you wish to keep these changes or send out your original draft. My feelings will not be hurt if you choose not to incorporate these changes in the final draft, but you might want to make sure that you have Larry’s email address correct before sending out the final draft. It looks like you forgot the period that comes between nfb and mi. His email should read president.nfb.mi at google.com. I think it is an easy mistake to make, so I just thought I would point that out to you.

Elizabeth