[Mi-abs] Question About MABS Conference Call

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 9 02:24:34 UTC 2010

Hello All,

If I recall correctly, there is a MABS Board conference call this Sunday, September 12 at 7:30 pm. Is this conference call still scheduled to take place? I see that there will be two different NABS Membership conference calls on Sunday during this same time. Is there any way that we could schedule the MABS Board conference call to another time so that people can participate in the NABS Membership conference calls?

Thanks,
Elizabeth