[Mi-abs] First MABS Conference Call for 2011

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 5 04:39:24 UTC 2011

Hello All,

It’s a new year with a new student division board. For those of you who may be receiving this message, but did not attend our state convention, I have been elected to serve as the new President of the Michigan Association of Blind Students.

Even though I am the President, I want to make it feel as though everyone who wants to be involved in this organization has the opportunity to be involved. With this in mind, I would like to know when would be a good time to hold a conference call board meeting. In the past, we have held these conference calls on Sunday evening around 7:00 pm. Is this still a good time for everyone to meet? If not, when would be a good time to meet?

I would like to be able to hold a conference call board meeting sometime between now and Washington Seminar which is scheduled to take place at the end of the month. If there are any items you would like to see us discuss during this meeting, please let me know, and I will do my best to include it on the agenda.

Thanks,
Elizabeth Mohnke
President, Michigan Association of Blind Students
Email: lizmohnke at hotmail.com