[Mi-abs] Fw: Candidates' Forum Announcement!

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 28 19:38:12 UTC 2011

Hello All,

This was posted on the NABS list, but I thought I would pass it along for
those of you who may not be subscribed to the NABS list. There are a total
of three emails regarding this subject, and I will send out the others in
just a few moments. I think this is a great opportunity to get to know those
who will be running for the top seats in NABS elections this year. I would
encourage anyone who is interested in getting to know the candidates to
participate in this conference call.

Elizabeth