[Mi-abs] FW: NABS: A Division IN the National Federation of the Blind

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 20 00:45:35 UTC 2014

Hello All,

Below is a message from Justin Salisbury stating his intensions to run for
the position of NABS president. His first announcement caused quite a bit of
debate on the NABS email list, so I am simply posting his second election
statement. However, if anyone would like to see his first election
statement, I would be willing to forward that message as well.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth