[Mi-abs] getting very little email

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 9 18:26:37 UTC 2014

Tyler, what part of the state are you from. If you are willing to let me know that, I can put you in touch with the Chapter
President in your area. We have chapters in Detroit, Western Wayne County, Ann Arbor, Flint, Lansing, Jackson, Grand Rapids,
Kalamazoo, and a chapter at large that meets over the phone. If you would like to be part of a local chapter, let me know which of
these areas you are closest to and I will put you in contact with the Chapter President.

Sincerely,
Terri Wilcox
Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan