[Mi-abs] Are you ready for college?

Lizzie Kazmierski Dunn lizzie.kazmierski at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 16:04:42 UTC 2015

Hello!
My name is Lizzie Dunn and I am currently a Sophomore at Alma
College in Michigan.  I'm wondering if I could possibly attend
this program as a mentor to students who have not gone to college
yet.  After two years I will have plenty of experience to share
regarding dorm life, disability services, and self-advocacy.  I'd
like to be a part of this if we can work something out!
Thanks,
Lizzie