[Mi-abs] Iphone app for drawing names at state convention?

jldail13 at gmail.com jldail13 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 19:19:19 UTC 2015

Hi,
I found an app that allows the user to draw names. I was wondering if we would need this for the drawing the student division would hold.
I can send the link if necessary, so you can read more about it. The app costs $4.99 in the ios app store.
I would greatly appriciate any feedback or opinions, so I can have enough time to test it if it's something you think we need, or that would bennifit us.
Thanks,
Jessica

Sent from my iPhone