[Mi-abs] student convention planning call.

Michigan Association of Blind Students students at nfbmi.org
Fri Oct 13 21:49:39 UTC 2017

Greetings everyone,
I would like to have a conference call this sunday at 3 pm eastern time. This call will be devoted to planning our Friday night student seminar. Please come and be part of putting together the miabs 2017 student seminar. The conference call line is 712-775-7100. The access code is 6227. I look forward to seeing you all there.

Michigan Association of Blind Students
students at nfbmi.org
http://twitter.com/mi_abs
http://facebook.com/MIBlindStudents