[Mi-abs] Suggested Agenda Items for Next Board Meeting

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 3 18:08:37 UTC 2018

Hello All,

I would like to suggest the following items for our upcoming board meeting:

Meeting Date and Time: It seems as though the current meeting date and time does not work for all board members. Is there another date and time that would work better so that all board members could attend these meetings?

Board Communication: it seems as though different board members like to use different modes of communication. Is there a common mode of communication we can all agree on so we can communicate with each other between board meetings?
Simply bring your ideas about these agenda items to our next board meeting on Sunday. However, if you are not able to attend the board meeting on Sunday, simply respond to this email, and I will make sure your thoughts are included during our board meeting on Sunday. You can respond publically on the email list, or you can respond to me privately at lizmohnke at hotmail.com<mailto:lizmohnke at hotmail.com>.

Thanks,
Elizabeth