[Mi-abs] confrence call sunday march 11th at 8pm

Jeff C k8tvv2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 01:05:47 UTC 2018

Hello,
I'm writing to imform everyone of our up coming miabs meeting this sunday the 11th at 8pm. Please come and learn about what where doing to build the national Federation of the Blind of Michigan. The call in number is 605-475-4333
Access code, 902855 followed by the pound key.
I look forward to seeing many of you there.

Thanks and warmest regards.
Jeff Crouch
Board Member: National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Vice President: Michigan Association of Blind Students
Vice President: Michigan Association of Guide Dog Users